Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sorry

I am sorry that I haven't been posting lately. I have a lot of cute fun stuff to add however Cameron has been sick for about a month now and the past few days it has gotten a lot worse. We are trying to get fluids down him at the moment otherwise they are going to admit him into the hospital. If the fluids not going down isn't enough we are also having to give him breathing treatments now every 4 hours so we are having to keep an eye on that. I am asking for you to pray for my little man that he will get back to his happy little self and that he can start to sleep agian so that his poor mom and dad can sleep. Wish us luck tonight we have Ryan spending the night at his Gma & Gpa Matthews so if we have to go to the ER tonight we won't have to wake him up.

1 comments:

Andrea Gunnell said...

I'm sorry to hear that he hasn't been feeling well for so long! I hope you didn't end up in the emergency room and he's feeling better today!