Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree Oh Christmas Tree

The 1st weekend in December so a last weekend I really wanted to go and get a Tree. The nice thing is Blaine and I still have to have a real tree so usually we make it down to Home Depot to get a tree.
This year Blaine said that he got a coupon for Moon Vally Nursery so we went and looked there first. I totally love that place now. They had there trees so nicely displayed so you could see all of them and how full they where. We looked at a few and found our perfect one. Cameron was still trying to get over being sick but we took him out when it was nice and warm to get our tree and then we went straight home I promise.


Ryan at first didn't want to help set up the tree but once we started going he was happy to help. Blaine puts up the lights and then I decorate it. I hate doing the lights and he hates doing the decorating so we have it worked out.

The after picture soon to come I forgot to take one.

1 comments:

Shanna said...

Cute pictures!