Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fun Stuff



So I haven't updated in a while so thought that I better get on the ball and do it. Sorry some of the picturesare a little old but better late than never. Things are going good with the Matthews family. Ryan is getting bigger everytime I look at him. My belly is becoming more and more round and my Dr said everythig is looking goood and I go back and see her in about 3 weeks. Blaine and I got new phones the other day and have joined the world of texting I am so happy. Blaine likes it wether he will admit it or not.






Ryan riding his bike at my grandparents house.






Ryan with his Great Grandpa Bird. Ryan loves to go for bike rides with gpa

Ryan relxing after a hard day of playing (notice how he is on his toy box not his bed)







0 comments: