Monday, November 24, 2008

Ryan's School Pitctures


Ryan had school pictures a few weeks ago and I didn't think that it was going to go well. You see when ever we take him to get his picture taken or when someone would come to our house he totally freaks out screaming bloody murder. So I told his teacher good luck. She wrote me a note after school and said that Ryan did a great job. She said that he started to do the crying and stuff then she stood in front of the camera and told Ryan that they didn't want to take a picture of him they wanted to take a picture of her. So she started dancing and making funny faces then moved out behind the photographer and this is what we got. I was SOOOOOOO excited so I really want to get a family picture more than ever now. I am hoping to get one taken within the next few weeks.
This is more of what I expected Ryan to look like. Ryan is sitting on Ms. Kimmi she is one of the aids he has been with her for the last two years and loves her. His teacher Ms. Vanessa is the one with the brown spiky hair. He really loves her two. Thank you to all his teachers he loves coming to school and playing with the trains. It is so fun to see how well he is doing.

0 comments: