Thursday, November 20, 2008

School Carnival

Today was Ryans Fall Carnival at school. I helped out with one of the booths and it was really cute because Ryan didn't know that I was there until his class came o my booth and then it took him till the end to notice me. Story behind this. Last year when Blaine and I went to Ryans school he totally freaked out screaming and crying. So I don't go to his school. So today at the carnival Blaine was going to try to come out and he did about an hour late but he still got to do stuff with Ryan. I was in charge of the Hay scooter maze race. They had hay bails set up and little platforms with wheels on them that the kids sat on and went thought the path. So I kept watching Ryans class from across the field and saw him doing some fun stuff. Can I tell you that he even got his face painted. I thought for sure there was no way he is going to do it. I didn't realize it until he came to my booth and saw a baseball on the side of his face I was so excited. Ryan didn't even notice me until he got all the way through the race track.



Go Ryan GO




Ryan's class on a hay ride

Ryan siting down at circle time after the carnival



Ryan playing a game where they sing a song and when it says freeze they have to do it.



Freeze

2 comments:

Jana said...

Fun! I love the toy box pic!

Matt and Stephanie said...

Hey Tiffany
I was walking through the cemetery with my mom yesterday (she walks throught there every morning when she excersizes) and we were looking around and I came across your daughters headstone, it is beautiful. And its not far from Shane Figueroa's. Coincidence, I dont think so. I bet he is with her.
I hope you are doing well. :-)