Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We had two thanksgiving dinners. Dinner #1 11:30 at my grandparents house then 5ish at Blaine's parents house. Unfortunately I didn't get a lot of pictures taken this year. I did get a cute one of Ryan. We ate at my grandparents house at 11:30 after a few hours of playing the Wii. Ryan is very very good at playing Wii sports. He started out on bowling now he is so good he is getting in the 180-189 most games. Then we turned him on to baseball, he is getting better at the batting but he is really good on the pitching. So we did that then they rode bikes.(meaning that gpa rode his scooter and Ryan rode his bike) so by 2 Ryan was as you can see.

This was a much needed nap so he was ready to go for round two at gma & papa Matthews house. We did have a good Thanksgiving with a lot of food. The only bad thing about thanksgiving this year is that I don't have a lot of extra room so I wasn't able to eat as much as I would have liked to. I guess next year when I am not pregnant I will make up for it.

2 comments:

Logan & Lindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jewly said...

Happy Thanksgiving!