Monday, November 10, 2008

It's A ....


Today we had our 20 week ultrasound and so far so good. She looked and didn't see any more blood pockets so that we great news. The baby is growing nice and big the baby is weighing 13 oz for this stage is on the good size. So that means we are sticking with the tradition of having 8 1/2 to 9 pound babies.
We did find out what we are having and I was right we are having a BOY


We are both happy about having a boy even though we wanted a girl. I look at it as our plan will work because when Blaine and I got married we said that we wanted to have a boy then girl then boy then girl. So far so good we had a boy first then we had our little Emily now we are having our Cameron so next on should be a girl. Blaine said that we had to wait until this baby is 2 1/2 to start trying again. Blaine was hoping for a girl so that I would take a break. I knew it was a boy for a while I carry boys lower and this baby is really low. WE are so excited to add another boy to our clan. We came home and told Ryan that he was going to have a baby brother and he was happy. We will see how long that lasts.

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Congratulations! I am so glad that everything is going so well.

Andrea Gunnell said...

Yeah! Having two boys is so much fun. I'm so happy that everything is looking good for you!

Johnson said...

Congradulations! I'm glad he is healthy and your doing great. Let me know how it goes.

jewly said...

Congratulations! I am happy that everything is going well and the two of you are healthy. It will be fun to have two boys.

Koi said...

Yeah!! You know how I feel about boys. All I want is one more boy so I can have three, well I guess I have three, but Jarred doesn't count. This is the season for boys I guess.

lundgrenville said...

Yeah-Healthy babies make happy mommies! Another boy?? Love the name Cameron...so cute :)

Kachelle said...

i blogg stalked you off koe's, hope that's ok! congrats! i'm so glad things are going well for you! yea for boys!! send me your email and i'll invite u to my blogg. mcshelly21@hotmail.com

Meggs said...

Congrats!! You will love having two boys in a row. I am so excited for you. I also love the name Cameron. Sooo cute. Hope all goes well.

Jana said...

Yay! Congrats!