Thursday, December 11, 2008

Baby Update



So went to the Dr. for another check up. We are at 24 weeks and 5 days today. I am very happy to have today over with. I was 24 weeks and 5 days in January when I went in to the hospital with Emily and everything fell apart. So this is a milestone for this pregnancy. I have been a lot more emotional today than I thought I would be. I am very happy that my husband is in town and is hear to comfort me. The Dr. said that everything is looking great. I have gained more weight( and for me this is a good thing) and the baby is growing great I have one more 4 week appointment on January 9th then we start the every two week visits. So I am excited for this month to end so I can get my ultrasound next month. I am so great full that everything is going better. Thank you for all who have been giving us such great support and always asking how things are going. We will keep you updated with the latest when we know it.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I am so glad that everything is going well. I hope that it continues. Thanks for the update!:)

Jana said...

Good job girl! Keep on truckin'! I love the post about the pedi's!

Andrea Gunnell said...

Thanks for the update. I'm so happy to hear that everything is going well.

jewly said...

That is good news I am happy to hear everything looks good.

Gretchen said...

I am so glad to hear that everything is going good with this pregnancy!

Jeremy says we saw you guys @ wal-mart a couple of days ago and I didn't say hi sooo HI! It looked like you were buying a video game or something. Getting all that shopping done?