Monday, December 8, 2008

BLAINE SAYS DO NOT POST

However I am the boss so I am posting. I got this great idea from my friend Koe when she made her husband do this. Yes we went and got pedicures. You better believe it and I really really enjoyed it.


Blaine on the other hand as you can see did not appreciate my great gesture of having someone touch his feet.
So how did I get him here do you ask that is a good story. My dad flew into town and Ryan didn't want us to stay with him and papa he kept kicking us out of the room so we thought that we would take advantage of this and go out for a little while. So I had taken my wedding ring into Jared's to get cleaned and inspected so I had to go and pick it up. So I told him that I was going to drive and that I wasn't going to tell him where we where going. So we left Jared's and I got to the light on Val Vista and Baseline and was trying to decide if I was going to turn on Baseline or go south more. As soon as I said that Blaine knew what the surprise was. I think if we where closer to home that he would have gotten out of the car and walked home. The good thing was I had his car keys as well so he couldn't get away.
After we finished we went to Culvers so Blaine could get a big fat hamburger and feel more more like a man again. Thank honey for coming with me and making your big fat wife feel good.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

That is hilarious. You know the brothers aren't going to let him live this one down. At least you got him a big hunk of meat afterwards to balance things out.
Maybe I should make this a Christmas present for Nate! On second thought I better wait until after we're sealed for all eternity before I try that so he can't call it off ;)

Johnson said...

A few years ago I made Rich do the same thing and now he enjoys pedicures. Now he gets them done often so you tell Blain he is not the only husband to ever do that and enjoy it.

♥ jaclyn romero said...

Ha ha I'm so glad you posted pictures of this or I would have never believed you! LOL Looove it. What a trooper :)

Emily Weber said...

I WISH I could get Jeremy to get a pedi with me! I suppose I'll have to take a page out of your book and just not tell him what we're doing! ha ha!