Saturday, December 13, 2008

Family Pictures Take 1


So today we tried to have our family pictures taken. We haven't done it in two years so I thought that I would try to get something done so I can sent out Christmas cards. The last time we tried to have someone take our pictures Ryan didn't go for it. In other words it was a screaming disaster. So I thought well maybe we could get Baline's dad to take some for us. We would go down to the Temple and since Ryan likes papa that things would be okay. I have to say I was impressed Ryan did do pretty well considering. We had to go fast to get it done before he was done but that was okay. So afterwards we took Gary's film to Sam's to get it put on CD. I thought for sure that we had something that turned out good. We did however Gary's film had gone bad so there is a black shadow on most of our pictures. Bummer. I was able to doctor one up so I can do a Christmas card and that is what I wanted. So my thinking is we will try again after the baby comes. That will be nicer anyway so we can have the entire family in the picture and then I won't be as miserable as well. We will hope by then that Ryan will feel comfortable enough that he won't freak out. I do really like some of the pictures that we did today. The big one at the top is the one I am using for my Christmas cards and needless to say they will be late as always but we are ones that stick to the tradition of after Christmas cards.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute pics. I am not doing Chrsitmas cards this year...maybe Easter cards :)

Sarah said...

Wow how your family has grown! This is Sarah and Tony Kosta (Blaine's old friends...) So glad we found our blog! How's life?? Sorry and congrats on the babies...

Sarah said...

your blog...haha, didn't push the key hard enough...sorry

Jana said...

Very cute pics! I decided really late that we should have pics done too so we're going Friday!