Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ryan's Long Day

Yesterday Ryan had a pretty full day. We went to take Summer some fun birthday stuff out to the new Ribbons and Lace store in Chandler. Blaine was out delivering stuff to post offices again and said that he was going to drive right by there so did we want to go for a ride with him. Ryan loves riding in the big truck( Blaine drives a 26ft truck when he delivers stuff) so we didn't have anywhere to be until 3 so we went to Phx post office to get supplies with Blaine. After that went to lunch and then it was time for OT. After therapy we went to Gma& gpa Birds house so he could go bowling. After playing the Wii for about 2 hours we decided it was time to go home. We got to our street and I turned down and asked Ry" are we almost home?" no answer. So I looked in my rear view mirror and saw this and thought CRAP.(it's 5:00pm)
Thank goodness Blaine was home so he was able to come out and carry him in the house. I don't know what I would have done if he wasn't home becasue I can't lift him especially out of the car.

2 comments:

Emily Weber said...

Don't you just HATE it when they fall asleep at 5:00pm!!? Ryan is getting SO big! They grow too fast!

Gerlaks said...

AAAAAH HA HA HA HA HA HA that is so stinking funny! and I love how his mouth is hanging open. ha ha