Friday, December 26, 2008

Bowling

So this post is a little late but better late than never and it will be fun because there are a lot of pictures. My dad was able to come and visit for 4 days at the beginning of December becasue he had a business trip and we weren't that far out of the way. I love it when it works out like that. So back to the story my grandpa who is 81 has a Wii at his house and Ryan loves to play it. His favorite game is bowling and he is very good at it. So we thought that we would all go bowling Friday afternnon while my dad was in town.

We got Ryan a 6 pound ball and he did really great. We went to the bowling ally in Gilbert it is new this year and we love it. They have it so you can set up the bumpers will come up automaticly for whoever you want them for. So Ryan was the only one that had bumpers.

Twins daddy and Ryan. Daddy did such a great job showing Ryan how to bowl.

Going for another STRIKE!!!

He did it and is so proud of himself

Ryan and Grandma Bird waiting for Ryan's turn
Ryan watching to see if daddy scored

Going for another strike

I don't know where he got the hands on the hips thing must have been from me but he does it all the time if he is waiting for something and it makes me laugh.

I love to go bowling eventhough I am not very good at it. Well needless to say since I have a belly in my way I didn't do very good. My 3 1/2 year old beat me. By the end of the 1st game my back was so bad I was just going up to the lane and dropping the ball. So I didn't play the other two games. I am looking forward to going and playing again after the baby comes.

Good idea daddy ever since we have been bowling Ryan has been asking to go anytime we get in the car to go somewhere "mom we go bowling?"

Thanks for coming and playing with us papa we can't wait until the baby comes so you can come back.

0 comments: