Saturday, December 20, 2008

Not doing good with blogging

I have been so tired lately it has been hard for me to do anything including blogging. I have been having a lot of contractions and they are not little wimpy ones they are strong. Nothing to regular though so they are not to worried yet. This same thing happened with Ryan and they put me on meds to stop them. For now they told me to try and stay down as much as possible with it being the holidays and having a 3 year old child to take care of. I am so lucky because Ryan had school till Thursday and now he is out till Jan 3rd, so this will be interesting.
Blaine is getting ready to leave tomorrow to drive to Austin for work and then turn around and drive back. 13 hours there 13 hours back with really no stopping. I was going to go with him and team drive it with him but I can't so his brother Danny is going. So they will switch off sleeping and drive straight through. They will leave tomorrow(Sunday) night around 7pm and will be home sometime late Monday night.
I am really trying to get my Christmas cards done and out and that is taking longer than I thought so sorry hopefully you will get them by New Years. I have a lot of pictures to post from when my dad was hear last as well as some other cute ones so I hope do do that on Monday and Tuesday so stay tuned.

0 comments: