Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby Update

I had just a normal two week check up yesterday and I didn't actually see my Dr. but saw the nurse practitioner she was really nice and asked how things are going and all that kind of good stuff. I am now 33 weeks and told her that I have been feeling a lot of pressure. So they wanted to make sure that I wasn't loosing amniotic fluid and then they wanted to see if I was dilating. So hear are the results I am not loosing fluid. I haven't started to dilate but my cervix is very soft. They found some blood that has her concerned so I am going in for an ultrasound on Monday becasue on top of everything else I am measuring about a week and a half bigger than I should. I have another appointment on Tuesday to see my Dr. so we can hear what she has to say. They really want me to keep the baby in till I am 36 weeks and that would put me Feb. 28th but they are not sure if I will make it. So hopefully we will have more firm news for everyone on Tuesday. I am getting to the done stage so I am getting excited to finally see this little (big) kid who keeps ripping my insides to shreds.


6 comments:

Koi said...

I can't wait to see your "little, big Kid" too.

jewly said...

Hopefully you can make it a little longer and he will be healthy.

Johnson said...

You are defently going to beat me!

Ashley said...

He better treat your better outside of your womb than inside or he and I will have to talk!:)

The Sorensens. said...

hello! i have discovered everyones blogs in one nite! - yours and Ashleys :) your blog is so cute! good luck on the baby!! he will be so cute!

Brad and Whitney said...

Hi Tiffany! Today is the 16th so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a great one! Sounds like you're doing okay with your pregnancy, (for the most part). I hope the delivery goes smoothly and that you and baby Cameron are healthy! I'll be checking back to see your new little guy so post pics as soon as you can. :)