Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time to update pictures

I have been bad about blogging lately. I haven't really been doing much of anything lately. Every Tuesday night Blaine has to drive to Tuscon he usually goes to the Tribune to pick up the Tuscon Explorer newspaper around 6:30 loads up then drives it to two different locations in Tuscon then drives home and on a good night if everything has gone good he is home around 1:00am ish. Today has kicked my butt. I have been having contractions like crazy but nothing close enough together that I want to go to the hospital. I decided to go and teach my bow class and got through that okay. Blaine decided that he was going to take Ryan with him for a daddy Ryan night. Blaine drive a 26foot truck when he delivers this stuff to Tuscon. Ryan LOVES riding in daddy's BIG TRUCK. Ryan has no school on Wednesday so I didn't care. It is now 11:46 a night and all is well with the boys on the road. They stopped and got McDonald's then later they stopped to get gas and got an ice cream cone and Ryan fell asleep 20 miles this side of Tuscon. After they got there and started to unload he woke up and is going strong again. Blaine took the DVD player with them and they haven't had to use it yet. We will see how the rest of the trip goes.

This isn't the greatest picture because it was dark and it's off of Blaine's cell phone. This is at Blaine's first stop he let Ryan lay on the bench seat while he was going to unload. It didn't last long till he woke up and wanted to help.

0 comments: