Thursday, February 5, 2009

How Cute

So tonight I got home from my bow class and Ryan was in the tub and then Blaine told him it was time to get out and Ryan said okay and lets get ice cream cone. So he got dressed and came downstairs got his ice cream cone and let me have the big tv. I was shocked he took his ice cream one up to his room and turned on a movie and that was the last we heard of him. When Blaine and I came upstairs we found this.
Here are some other fun stuff from today. A few days ago Ryan and I where at the store and we found some cookies so we got some to cook. He picked them out and I told him we would make them today. So after lunch I called him and asked him if he was ready to cook his cookies. He said yes and came running. The cute thing is he came downstairs wearing his tie.
He is so dang cute. Then we put the cookies in the oven and he had to watch them cook.


Before we put the cookies in we had to eat some of it so he is showing off that he was a huge wad of cookie in his hand.


1 comments:

Candice said...

How cute! don't you just love how kids get to excited about the simplest things! He looks like such a fun kid!