Monday, February 23, 2009

Preggo Pic

So the other night we had a YW/YM activity and my friend Ashley found out that I haven't taken any pictures of myself while I have been pregnant. To tell you the truth I think I have two from with I was pregnant with Ryan and one of me sitting while I was pregnant with Emily. Lets just say I don't think of it and I usually remember on the way to the hospital. So thank you Ashley for taking care of that for me. =0)
So this is me at 35 weeks after two baby showers and a yw/ym activity needless to say I went home and passed out.

6 comments:

Johnson said...

You look cute preggo Tiff. I hope you are still feeling great.

Jasmine said...

Wow you look great for being 35wks!

Jenn C. said...

You do look great even after such a busy day! Good luck with everything.

Matt and Stephanie said...

CUTE!

Kristin Coppee said...

Oh man! That's you at 35 weeks? That's me at 16 weeks! NOT FAIR! You look great! I'm excited for you to be done. I'm excited for ME to be done!

Candice said...

I found your cute belly picture! You look great!
Happy Anniversary, I remember when you two met and were dating, I had forgotten that you got married just a month or so after me. Fun times!
I love the blanket that Ryan has in the post about him being sick, it looks so comfy and soft! Is it that minky material on the entire side of the blanket? I need to make one like that!