Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pictures from Emily's Birthday

I did post about the year anniversary of Emily but I didn't post any pictures. Better late than never right. January 26th we did go out to the cemetery to put some new flowers when we got there we noticed that there was a couple of people who had also been by and left some flowers as well. So thank you to you who did that even though we don't know who you where we very much appreciate it. Ryan helped me cut down the stems of our flowers then we combined all the flowers. These are the flowers that we found when we got there

Ryan showing the flowers that we picked out



Ryan helping mommy

What a good little helper


The finished flowers with everyone accounted for Ryan did such a great job helping me put it together. Thank you again to whoever brought he other flowers.

3 comments:

Quinn & Ogden Nash said...

Hi Tiffany! My grandma always comes and put flowers on my little brothers gravestone, I love to know that other people care as much as we do about our little angels.

Congratulations on the new baby!

Ashley said...

Those are such sweet pictures! Thanks for sharing such a special occasion on your blog.

Kami Milliron said...

I am good friends with Allison Johnson ( McKee ) and she has talked about your experience with your daughter before. I am about 25 weeks pregnant with our second boy, but on January 9, 2009 I gave birth to our Daughter who was stillborn when I was 8 months pregnant. I saw this picture and recognized it as the Mesa Cemetery. Our sweet Elizabeth is buried right across the street ( second row, close to the fence in the picture ) I am so happy to see you have had another baby and he is healthy and SO HANDSOME ! I am nervous since it hasn't even been a year since we lost our Daughter. But I am excited to have another little boy in the house.

Kami Milliron