Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

We had a great Superbowl Sunday. I wasn't feeling the greatest not that I was sick but I just felt very big and it hurts to walk you know all the good stuff as you are coming to the end of being pregnant. So Blaine said why don't you stay home and he would take Ryan to church and then they would come home and get me and we would go to the party. So I let him after the shock was over of him offering to take him without me. I say this because Blaine usually finds a way to get out of going so I was very proud of him. After they got home we went to our friends house for a great Superbowl party we had tons of food and fun. There was about 10 kids including the babies and for the most part all the kids got along great. Ryan did really good I was shocked. I thought that we would have to take him down to my in laws house during half time but he didn't have anymore problems than any other of the kids. I didn't get any pictures except for this one and it was on my phone so it wasn't the best but it is still cute. Ryan would come in every once in a while to watch the game but mostly played with the kids.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

That night was a lot of fun. You are right, he did not act or say anything different from any of the other kids that were here that night. He fits in just fine!