Thursday, March 26, 2009

At the Park

Ryan has been asking to go to the "Playground" a lot lately so we have been taking him to Mt. View park because it is nicer than the one in our complex and usually there are always kids there for him to play with. There was one day a couple of weeks ago when we where the only ones there and so I called Ashley to see if she wanted to bring her kids over to play. So she brought over Kayli and Lilly and so they could play. They had so much fun running around playing. I forgot my camera but Ashley came prepared and got some really cute pictures.Ryan and Kayli playing at the parkRyan is Super FastI hope you are all happy Ashley got a Prego picture of me. I hate prego pictures of me because I feel so uncomfortable.

I have a Dr. Appt this afternoon so I will let everyone know how it goes. This is my last appointment so my due date is Saturday and Blaine has a very crazy week next week and my dad is flying into town so it would be great if this baby comes this weekend but I am thinking that he won't come till next Tuesday since my Dr. isn't on call at all this weekend and she doesn't work Monday's so I don't think she will induce till Tuesday. We will keep our fingers crossed.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Good luck with everything! And you look real cute being pregnant!