Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Still Waiting

Yes we are still waiting for this baby to come. I have kind of become a home body and not really doing anything because I am in so much pain. I can hardly walk because my back is so bad. I usually get out to take Ryan to his therapy and that is about it. I have felt bad for Ryan so the past few nights after Blaine has gotten off work we take him to the Big Playground (Mt. View Park) so he could run around. We have been to triage twice now and I have come to the conclusion unless there is a huge gush of water or my contractions get to be 3 min a part I am not going back.

Tuesday nights Blaine has to drive to Tucson. He usually doesn't 't get to leave till 7 or 8 and usually on a good night gets home around 1 or 2 in the morning. The past couple of weeks he as been worried that I would go into labor while he was gone. No big deal we had a plan just in case but nothing has happened. He called me today from work and said that the stuff he has to take to Tucson will be done at 4:00 ish so we are all going for a little ride this afternoon to Tucson. Ryan loves his dads big truck and I guess I could get out of the house for a while.
Maybe the bumpiness of the truck will start something.(I don't hold my breath) So that is the most update information from our house. I have my next Dr. Appt on Thursday. There is a possibility that my dad is stopping by on his way home from a business trip for a couple of days so I am really hoping this baby comes before then so he can see his grandson. So we will see what happens.

2 comments:

Mama Couch said...

Just wait til the 24th at this point. Jaiden would love to share his birthday. :) Actually if you have him on the 24th, 25th or the 26th you'll hit somebodys birthday in the family.

Candice said...

Good luck with everything! sorry your back hurts you so bad, I remember that you had back problems, and I"m sure pregnancy doesn't help at all! You need to post a belly picture so we can all see how cute you look! Can't wait to see the newest member of the Matthews family! And I"m sure you can't either!