Friday, March 13, 2009

Still No Baby

I am so sorry that I am not doing very good with keeping up with my blog lately. I haven't really wanted to much of anything plus my husband has had me out walking for the past couple of weeks.
So this is the latest. I was having contractions yesterday morning(Thursday) we waited for a couple of hours to make sure that my contractions where staying 5 min a part. We went in and of course my contractions stop. They checked me and I was dilated to a 3 1/2 cm so they said why don't you walk. So we did we walked at the hospital for a hour still no contractions. They said that if I could dilate that last 1/2cm that they would keep me. That's right nothing happened so they sent me home to walk some more and said that they would most likely see me back this weekend. Whatever I am trying to have a positive attitude about the entire thing but it has left me. I am so tired and in so much pain from walking that I just can't do it anymore. Of course once you get to this huge stage everyone tells you all the things to do at home to induce labor. We have done everything BUT the Caster Oil. I have had a few friends that have had very bad reactions to that so we will not do that and NOTHING IS HAPPENING. This kid is as stubborn as his parents and older brother.
I told Blaine that I can't do the walking thing again for the next couple of days my knees are super swollen as well as my feet and I can hardly walk. I know that the gravity helps but sitting is going to be as good as it gets for a couple of days. I was really hoping to have this baby before spring break but it doesn't look like it is going to happen. He is already starting to be a goober head and he isn't even born yet. So that is the latest I think unless my water breaks that we are just going to stay home and chill. Ryan keeps yelling at my belly and he is even bargaining with it. He says come out baby brother and we will play cars. And that is huge for him to want to share his cars with someone. He is just tired of me not being able to lift him and he doesn't fit on my lap anymore. So keep your fingers crossed for us that something happends soon other wise I may go insane. The good news is that baby Cameron sound like he is doing good and his head is back where it needs to be so little one I guess we will all just have to wait for you to decide to come out.

2 comments:

Kristin Coppee said...

Hey Tiffany,

I got sent home from the hospital THREE TIMES with my daughter Chloe. I was ready to jump off a bridge, I was so miserable. My friend came over and gave me a deep foot massage for like an hour while we visited. Suddenly I felt like I had to go to the bathroom. As soon as I shut the bathroom door, my water broke. I went in and had her that night.

My friend told me foot massage bring on labor. But it has to be a good one. Someone with strong hands. Good luck. I'm so sorry. Brings back memories and gives me a reminder of what I'm in for in about 4 1/2 months. YUCK! I hate the last month.

BTW, DON'T do the castor oil. I've never heard of this working for anyone. It just makes you sick. Not worth it!

Our Three Sons said...

Hang in there! I know, easier said than done. With each one of the boys, I wanted my ob/gyn's head on a platter!! "oh, you need to wait another few weeks, before we consider the c-section" - you have to be kidding - the smallest of the three boys was 8lb 6oz. But looking back and I can see where my doc was coming from and I did make it. Between being "huge" and uncomfortable and not even dilating or having contractions, I was very fustrated. Dustin and I also did all that we could to bring on labor - - my mom always said to squat while cleaning the kitchen floor by hand - didn't do a thing for me...hang in there and you are in my thoughts and prayers!!

Debra