Friday, March 13, 2009

Some Much Needed Updated Pictures

I Love This Kid How Could You Not
Since it has been so long since I have updated we have taken a lot of pics of Ryan and haven't posted them. I don't think that they will be in order but at least they will be posted.

PRESCHOOL OLYMPICS



A few weeks ago at Ryan's school they had preschool Olympics and I totally forgot about it. Although it was probably a good thing that I didn't go. Anytime Blaine or I show up at school during school hours he starts crying and shuts down. It's like he thinks that is his time and mom and dad aren't allowed at school. So when he got off the bus with his little metal on I felt bad. So I told Ryan that we needed to take a picture of him with his metal. He was so proud of it.


He was so proud of his gold metal. So I am glad that I didn't go otherwise he wouldn't have done any of the activities and would have just stood there and cry.

The Big Truck



Once a month Blaine delivers the Clipper Magazine to a lot of the post offices in the valley. On Saturday he has to deliver to Mesa Gilbert and the Chandler post offices. So usually we meet up with Blaine after he finishes his Gilbert run and we go for a ride in "the big truck".This is Ryan's favorite thing to do. It usually takes a couple of hours while he finishes his last few runs. We get to go to the back of the post office so he gets to see all the mail man(which really means he sees their little cars) then we sit in the truck while Blaine unloads the pallets of mail. He could ride in that truck all day and be super happy. Whatever makes him happy its free and he loves it.
This is Ryan in Blaine's warehouse Blaine had to reload his truck and so Ryan thinks that means he needs to help. Since that won't work Blaine lets him pull this around and he seems to be happy till he can get the truck loaded.

Boys will be boys Ryan and Blaine are at the "Fish store" (Bass Pro) every time that we go to Bass Pro the boys like to do the gun game. This time Ryan wanted to do it the only problem is that he couldn't hold the gun so Blaine held it and told Ryan when to shoot. They actually did pretty good.


Red Robin and Mommy's Birthday


For Birthdays in Blaine's family usually the birthday person gets to pick where they want to go to eat then everyone is invited and whoever wants to come will come. So this year for my birthday I decided to do Red Robin. We go there a lot and Ryan likes it so It works out. Sorry no pics of me I love being the person behind the camera.


Ryan doing his double shot. He got his normal kid Root Beer however then he wanted Blaine's big cup however he wanted them at the same time.

Walking Mommy

We have been walking a lot latley to try and induce labor and that hasn't happend. So this last Saturday we where trying to figure out where to walk and Blaine's dad was saying that he was thinking about going to Fry's Electronics for something. So we decided to go with him because it was air conditioned. We found the lovley chairs that I really want I really didn't think that Ryan would sit in it or if he did I thought he would freak out but no. He really liked it it was hard to get him out of it.
Everytime the the message things would go down his back you could just see his entire body go with it. So funny.


I think Ryan would like to take this home




Where is Ryan?????

1 comments:

lundgrenville said...

Cute little guy!!
I hope that baby comes soon...sometimes they can be stubborn...and push us to our limits. lol
Shari & Rich are due near the same time as you. Rich & my hubby (Saul are cousins) so we see them often...
It seems like everyone is having boys these days. I guess we need more priesthood power!
Good luck! I hope all goes well.
Hugs-