Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy 5 Years Baby


Yes today is our 5 year anniversary. It seems like a lot longer but in a good way. I can't really remember my life without Blaine. He is such a great husband I couldn't ask for better. He especially lately is so good with me and doesn't let me being grumpy get to him. He has been such a huge help with Ryan and takes care of him even though he has worked all day and since I haven't been a good wife with cleaning keeping up with the laundry or having any dinner ready he still forgives me. We just keep telling ourselves that I won't be like this forever even though it seems like it.


We where really hoping that we would be spending tonight at the hospital with a new baby or having a new baby and it isn't going to happen. I have been walking for the past two days and having some strong contractions nothing seems to be happening. I had contractions 8 min a part for two days. They want it to be about 5 min before I go in to the hospital. So unless my water breaks (and I am praying that it will) or my contractions get good. We are staying home.
So that is the baby update for now. Sorry to all my friends I am ignoring. I am not feeling very social at the moment with only getting about 2 hours of sleep every night I am not the most pleasant person to be around. I will be better after this dang baby starts cooperating.

5 comments:

Koi said...

Ugh! And Here I was thinking that you were having a baby and that's why I hadn't heard from you. What the Crap baby, we're all waiting to meet you so you better come tonight! Good Luck Tiffany, text me when it happens. Call if you need anything. I mean it! I know you won't, but I hope you will.

The Sorensens. said...

how exciting! Happy aniversary! Cant wait to see your little baby!

Allison Johnson said...

I am so sorry there is no baby yet. A good husband is definitely a nice thing to have as that attitude deteriorates at the end though...I remember that only too well....

Johnson said...

Congradulations you guys! Wow time flies! I remember like it was yesterday.
I hope you have the baby soon. Good luck with everthing.

Jana said...

At Enrichment last night Meredith & a few of us were chatting & your name came up wondering about your little bubs! Since this last post was last week maybe you've already had him? Well I'm excited & hope all is going well!